Thursday, March 17, 2011

Top of the morning to ya

I feel since I have some Irish in my blood I should like Saint Patrick's Day, but I don't. There. I said it! However, I love Spring and it's coming. I feel it. We were driving to school this morning talking about how it's really strange to see grass. Not just a small patch, but a whole lawn. And the rivers and lakes are thawing! It feels like a miracle.

Also a few missing details about yesterday's "crazy lady" story. A few things that threw us off. 1.) She was dressed nicely in a beautiful purple trench coat and khakis. However, the second she started talking you could see some disturbing looking teeth. 2.)There were a few African American's sitting near by during her rant. (Also you should read Jenny's comment from that post. She explains what was going on during my memory lapse.)


_DSC0008

President Obama wanted to see us, but we polity declined. We just didn't have the time.

_DSC0012

_DSC0017


Coral reef made from crocheted hats, gloves and scarfs (?) in every single color in the world.

_DSC0054

_DSC0065

_DSC0068

_DSC0076

_DSC0083

_DSC0086

_DSC0150


It's true. I look at him and I go weak in the knees.

_DSC0308

_DSC0313


Even if I don't like the holiday that much...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


2 comments:

Nubia Mejia said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures! They're always so beautiful!!

ann said...

Love the pics!
And I love this day because it is my anniversary :)
So, think of it like that.....