Sunday, December 19, 2010

Big Plans, Big Plans I say!

Luck would have it, that we stumbled upon this children's book called 'Big Plans'. It was on sale at the campus bookstore and we are in love with it. So much so, we went back and got all the copies they had. We've been trying to decide who to give them to as gifts for 2 days and the jury's still out.


What's my point? I don't really know. However, this book has gotten me thinking about my plans in life. School, house, babies, more school and what the heck do I want to do with my life? I've narrowed it down to 3 things I am either good at or love doing.

1. Kids
2. Design
3. Photography

I would love, LOVE!, to design kids rooms and take pictures of said kids and their rooms. I've been finding inspiration from this lady, who's been a source of so much more than inspiration... but understanding and love. If you are a photographer-you should be running to her blog. I've never met her in person, but she sure knows how to motivate me into action.

I may be in a slight crisis trying to find my place in this world... but Cony has found his new calling in life. Let me introduce you to the new and improved Santa Claus.....

_DSC0005

_DSC0006

_DSC0008

The Big Willi Frog Bridge gets dolled up for the holidays...
_DSC0020

My favorite view of the Big Willi...
_DSC0025

Our river is freezing over which means we no longer have our windows open and our lovely (free) noise machine we slept to is gone and we instead get to hear our neighbors. It hasn't been an easy transition so we downloaded a noise machine app to our phone and now sleep like babies.
_DSC0028

_DSC0031

_DSC0034

_DSC0037

2 comments:

JustMe said...

Why does Santa have boobs?

Nubia Mejia said...

I saw the link to that book and it looks great! I'll have to look it up.

I think Santa has lost some weight...

Love reading your blog! It's good to hear you so cheery. :)