Monday, September 17, 2012

Remembering

For almost two weeks I have stewed over something I couldn't remember. I felt sick about it. It was something that Cony had done for me and all I could remember was telling him "that was probably one of the sweetest things you've done for me". You would think I could remember it! 

I was praying to remember this memory and my prayer was answered on Saturday while listening to Pandora mowing the lawn. Apparently I have a lot of "ah-ha" moments with Pandora. What can I say? Music is powerful. 

He sent me a YouTube video and said "This is exactly how I feel about you". 

Blake Shelton's- God Gave Me You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCf2PoTuh4Q

I consider myself one of the luckiest girls to have a man who loves me for me AND still loves me after all the ugly moments in our life.

2 comments:

Nubia Mejia said...

This just made me smile all over. Thanks for sharing! Ü

Jennifer Rose said...

You remembered it! I love it.