Tuesday, July 24, 2012

DOLs

A week ago I had the chance to spend a Saturday with Gwen, Nancy and Crystal. We call ourselves DOLs: Dogs Off Leashes. We did a few planned things but more unexpected... and it felt so nice not to be in a rush for anyone or anything.


We started by visiting a small grave site..

_DSC0017

Found Devil's Hopyard Park..
_DSC0022

_DSC0026

We really do live close to the coast and I forget it all the time.
_DSC0030

_DSC0032

_DSC0033

_DSC0034


I believe we all gasped when we saw this home...
_DSC0036

We had a really sweet picnic at the Florence Griswold Museum before we went on a tour. Something I love about CT/NE is the fact libraries have passes you can check out to get into museums, parks, etc for either free or half off.
_DSC0040

_DSC0041

_DSC0048

_DSC0051


I love spending time with my DOLs and so grateful for their friendships and talents. Because I have learned so much from them.


1 comments:

Nubia Mejia said...

Such beautiful pictures!!