Y'all know I love Instagram and the wealth of knowledge I've gained from others about talents, products & food. This recipe is one of those things and after many requests I thought I'd pass along the goodness.
Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350. Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
2. In large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar & white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix. Stir in eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture and add chocolate chips!
3. Bake 10-12 minutes. Edges should be golden brown and may not seem completely done. Each batch makes about 4 large dozen cookies and freeze really well.
Let me know how you like them! Also, I've used chocolate pudding mix and they were extra yummy. Next time I plan on using banana!
Sorry I can't remember who I found this recipe through to give proper credit because you deserve it!