Wednesday, August 29, 2012

9 Months

It's that time. Time to document our babies growth. She's happy as can be and full of energy. We love being parents and are trying our best to savor every moment because it really does go by fast. My guilty pleasure of late has been to rock her to sleep. MM is always on the move that she doesn't like to be cuddled much during the day. The only time I can truly cuddle her without her looking for the next best thing is at bedtime and I can't help but love every second. 

_DSC0008

_DSC0009

_DSC0014

_DSC0026

_DSC0036

_DSC0037

_DSC0040

_DSC0048

Cony's 1st day of school was today although he starting teaching yesterday. He came home yesterday and asked how my day was and I quickly responded how wonderful it was and proceeded to tell him it was because he wasn't home. Now that may sound harsh but I didn't realize how difficult having him home all the time during the summer has been for me. I finally felt like cooking and cleaning again and getting into a routine. I'm so thankful for school. And no doubt thankful for the hubs.  

_DSC0064

Notice he's not wearing a wedding ring? He lost it swimming at the pond. Guess we know what he's getting for an anniversary gift. 


3 comments:

Kristen said...

She's precious! I love the bedtime snuggles too. Enjoy! If you play it right she may never grow out of it. :)

Tara said...

Megan, she looks like such a cute cute baby! Her smile is so radiant and her eyes are as well.

Nubia Mejia said...

MMM is so precious! Just loving the pictures!! And YAY for Cony!!