Friday, June 5, 2009

While the cat is away..

I decided it was time to update the blog. For a couple of reasons but mostly so I can keep track of our life! Seems like life has been a whirlwind of events, emotions and laziness. We are still treading water (really just me) until I figure my life out and how I would like to make money for our family. Which is okay. But some days it's really not okay.

Cony decided to go on a camping trip for 4 days with the Young Men from church. They have been going all over North Georgia and surrounding states. This is what's on the agenda for them.. water skiing, caving, white water rafting, gun shooting and I believe that horse back riding is in there somewhere too. I've been trying to be productive but have failed miserably.. but does it REALLY matter? Nah.

Tomorrow is my nephews 4th birthday. So today we (Emily, mom, Rachel and myself) took the kiddos to the zoo. The weather was amazing and the animals were out and about playing. Though we learned a great lesson today. If you are going to treat the kids to soft drinks or cotton candy, it's best to do that before you go walking around the zoo. We did it as we were leaving and it's just a good thing I took 20 to 285 so we weren't in the car for very long. So we went for a little dip in the pool to wear the kids out. Physical activity is amazing for SO many different reasons. My favorite thing in the whole world is freshly bathed kids in their pj's, cuddling watching a movie. It's heaven to me and I was able to have a little bit of heaven in my home tonight. It was wonderful moment for me to just relax and really enjoy my nieces and nephews. They all have such different, beautiful, sweet spirits and my love tank was over flowing for them all.


I know this picture is blurry, but I just couldn't handle how cute he is in his swim gear.

Birthday Boy!




She looks like she's having a great time, right?

0 comments: