Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Learning..

In May I was able to attend a photographay workshop held in Arizona. I was fortunate enough to be able to go out early and spend some time with an old friend Ruthann. Which ended up being a blessing for so many different reasons. She uplifted me.

For this workshop my friend Megan D. (the other Megan) from crew was also able to come! I learned a lot about my camera, photo shop and lenses and much more! I still have a TON more to learn but here are a few pictures I've been working on.


McKinzie graduated from Kindergarten and after the 'ceremony' she amused me and let me practice on her.


5 comments:

Erin said...

oh fun! I bet that photography workshop was awesome!!! your pictures are way cute!

RebeckerOnline said...

These are beautiful! Please share what class you went to. I want to go!

Rose and Daniel said...

I love your pictures! That workshop really paid off. Hey, could you send me your email address? I'm throwing Daniel a surprise graduation party and want to send you the evite. My email address is roseratcliff@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Pictures, I am so impressed!

Ruth said...

YEAH I would totally hire you for my fam photos!