Monday, May 28, 2012

6 months

Holy moly our baby is 6 months old today (to the day). Baby girl has changed so much so quickly, it was hard not to notice.  


-She's up on all fours doing the rock and I'm just positive she'll be crawling any hour. 
-She loves to chew on her tongue and sing "daa-da" and smiles when I sing. 
-Loves to eat solid food and holds the spoon like she can do it herself. 
-Just today when I was eating she looked right at me and started to move her mouth like she was eating. She definitely knows food!
-She no longer needs to be swaddled! Lay her in the crib and she falls asleep with her bum in the air. Cutest dang thing. 
-She loves to touch & chew on our faces, including Gracie's. Gracie's a great sport. As they were laying on the floor together I watched as Maddie crabbed Gracie's eyeball and Gracie gently takes her paw and moves Baby's hand away. Smart little dog. 
-Loves to be tickled and giggle. 


She truly is one of the happiest babies I've ever been around and I would love to find a way to keep her bottled up at this age! 


_DSC0087

_DSC0084

_DSC0090





3 comments:

Kristen said...

Somebody must be giving her lessons in her sleep! What a smart girl. Giggles at this age are so fun.

Jennifer Rose said...

If those pictures aren't the cutest thing in the world, I'm not sure what is!

Nubia Mejia said...

These pictures are absolutely adorable!!!