Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wedding Pictures

Since I'm a terrible friend and terrible at communicating, some of my friends still do not know that I'm married. Considering we practically ran off and didn't even have family (except Emily & Jordan) at the ceremony, I can't remember who knows and who doesn't.

So I'm posting some wedding pictures that our good friend Erin took afterwards. We are still hoping to have a small celebration with family when we are sealed in the Atlanta LDS Temple in the next few months... so we'll have more wedding pictures when that day comes. Stay tuned..




4 comments:

Ashley said...

You are too gorgeous! :)

The Potter Pack said...

Oh my goodness ... you are such a beautiful bride !! I love these pics - you guys are adorable ... I can feel the love between you !! I am so happy for you Meggie ... I am so excited that you have found the one you have been waiting for ... Congrats !!

The Potter Pack said...

Ok ... so is your last name Metcalf or Benson ... I noticed in the heading that it said Cony Benson ... I'm confused ... keep me updated

The Potter Pack said...

Oh ok ... so you met rowing ... I hadn't heard that part yet - our conversation was so short yesterday that I only really got that you are MARRIED !! (holy crap that's awesome) and that his name is Cony ! Anyway, rowing has been good to you babe - your body is rocking !! I need to row somewhere and get back into shape after having 2 kids back to back !! Love you!