Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Virtuous Picnic

I'm so tickled with how last night's Young Women's Activity went I couldn't wait to share it. For those of you who may not know, every Tuesday night the Youth of our church get together and do different activities (service projects, craft projects, games, etc...something that helps lift the spirits of these young kids!) We planned it to bounce off the Sunday's lesson on Temple Marriage by getting dolled up, eating cake and having a mini photo shoot.


yw15

yw2

yw1


What's a party without an invitation?
yw17


And a cake? Don't judge me too harshly. It's been a really long time since I've had to decorate a cake in a legit manner.
yw16


My beautiful and amazing Young Women....
yw3

yw4

yw11

yw7

yw8


The ladies I get to serve with and help me in more ways then they'll ever be aware of...
yw10

yw9

yw13

yw14


LOVE these ladies. I would keep them in my pocket all the time if I could.
yw12

5 comments:

The Potter Pack said...

Love that idea !! Cute lil' set up too ... and of course - love the pics ! You are the cutest Meg EVER!

Afton said...

Maybe it's just too late and I'm hot and tired...but you made me get all weepy! All our girls are just gorgeous inside and out and you were able to capture that last night. It is such a joy to serve with you. You make everything magical. I have a feeling we are going to have a really fun summer. Love your guts!

Nubia Mejia said...

Love it! The girls are beautiful and what amazing scenery!!

Alexis said...

You are so beautiful to me, can't you see.... You're everything I hoped for, you're everything I need. You are so beautiful to me. What an amazing activity and what beautiful women...Where was your pic??? Love you!

Clair said...

oh my cuteness!